Saturday 25 June 2005

Hiatus

I hate computer viruses, I hate the geekoids who came up with them, I hate the idiot in me who clicked on the link without thinking, you'd think after god knows how long of sucessfully siaming all the spammers, trojans and assorted whatnots of the virus world I'd at least have suspected that something smelt like fish when I first read the email....bleah.

Anyways, a short work jaunt to Cebu later and here me are, blog blog blog.

DSC_1041
Early morning, leaving on a jet plane

DSC_1046
Shot this as I was about to get on the plane, it was a shitty rainy morning the day I left and the planes taking off left pretty impressive trails of water as they blasted off into the wild blue yonder. Pity I overexposed the shots, only so much PS can do to cover up a sucky photographer. Heh.

Cebu, Philippines
View from the hotel window, the buildings in Cebu rarely climb above 5 stories save for some hotels, commercial and government buildings. Income disparity is insane, a buffet lunch for two with drinks can equal the monthly take home pay of a housekeeper. I read somewhere the Philippines was the strongest economy in Asia at the time of it's independence, what the hell went wrong?
S$1 = 30 pesos approx.

No comments: