Wednesday 13 April 2005

Sith Happens

There are few things that I know that I can use to benchmark how much my life has changed in the time I've been here on this pale blue dot. This franchise is one of them. The 1st, nay, the 4th episode was shown sometime around the time when I was still trying to figure out the whole shit-goes-in-the-potty-not-the-floor business, the Revenge of the Sith is scheduled to come out several days after my baby girl who I someday have to teach the whole-shit-goes-in-the-potty-not-the-floor business comes out. Someone up there has a twisted sense of humour.

I have to say I'm not looking forward to this last of the first, Hayden Christensen spent far too much time scowling into the camera and the massacre of that entire tribe of Sand People didn't really jive with my childhood memories of Luke and Leia. In this latest instalment, the turn to the Dark Side is complete and mucho scowling and mayhem is in store for all. I hate it when the good guys get whacked by inside jobs, there's something reprehensible about being taken out by people you trust man. And I especially hate inside jobs that take out Samuel L Jackson and Yoda. Sheeeet, the coolest dude and short fark ever to wield lightsabers done in by some punk just like that.

Spoof of the cinematic trailer, l33t yo.

No comments: